Beeswax candles burn brighter, longer, and cleaner than any other type of candle.
- They burn more slowly than other waxes.
- Beeswax candles are drip-less, smokeless, and are even environmentally friendly!
- When burning, they emit negative ions that help purify, cleanse, and improve air quality which may benefit those with allergies and/or sensitivities.
Our beeswax candles are made from 100% pure beeswax.
- No artificial colors or fragrances.
- Lead-free, cotton wicks.
Candle Wick Care
- To light your candle, hold the flame to the base of the wick for 5-10 seconds. This will allow the wick to function as it should – by pulling up newly melted wax.
- Wicks should be trimmed to about 1/4 inch before each burn.
- To extinguish the flame, gently push the wick into its own wax, straighten, and then trim if needed.
- Handle with care. Once the wick has cooled it will become brittle.
- A properly maintained wick, a level burning surface, and a draft free environment will not only help prevent drips from occurring, but will help extended the burn time of your candle.
- Choose a snug fitting votive holder.
- Burn at least one hour or until the wax pools out to the sides of the holder.
We recommend using a pillar plate when burning your candle.
- Pillar candles should be burned for approximately 1 hour per inch diameter of the candle at its initial burn (3” wide candle should be burned for three hours at its first burn). This ensures an even wax pool so that your candle will not tunnel. Candles burned for short periods of time can tunnel – even when properly wicked.
- The sides of your pillar candle may need a hug now and again. While the wax is still warm, using your thumbs, gently push down and in on the pillar wall. To extinguish the flame, gently dip the wick into its own wax, straighten, and then trim if needed.
Basic Safety & Burning Instructions
- Remove all packaging
- Place candle on heat resistant surface.
- Burn candle no longer than 4 hours per lighting.
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼ inch to prevent a smoking candle.
- Keep burning candles out of drafty areas as drafts will cause candle to burn uneven and smoke.
- Never allow flame to touch glass surface
- Discontinue use when ½” of wax remains at the bottom.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.